Friday, December 19, 2008

Home Bound

We're busy packing stuff. Me, my computers, my other electronic toys, and chargers. Jan is packing snack food, clothing (like we need it back home when we already have plenty left behind initially...) , books, and a few presents.

Tomorrow we'll begin our trek, first heading south on I-25 towards Raton, NM, then veer southeasterly towards Amarillo on Highway 87, and then east on I-40, and finally south towards Dallas. We don't know yet whether we'll make it in one day or stop for one night along the way. Either way, we'll call and let you know when we know. :-)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have a safe drive. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Having made that drive solo in one full shot, let me say that it is a LONG drive. I remember getting pretty foggy toward the end. Drive safe.

Breenette said...

Be safe! Merry Christmas!!!