Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November Five

The People have Spoken

I prayed this morning that our country will continue to be the greatest country in the world despite all the deficiencies that we as Americans perceived as lacking. As a foreign born citizen, I am very proud of our country and for what it represents, a country that stood for justice and freedom. I am sad that we as a country have moved away from the original foundation of Christianity and her moral values. I wonder what our founding fathers thought about us now?

The moment of fear when our little Sarah was discovered with congenital heart defect, and the subsequent surgery when she was a mere 7 lbs was almost unbearable were it it not for the comfort that our Lord have given us. Everyone that trust the Lord and have faith, prayed for her successful surgery and recovery. The Lord was gracious in answering our prayers positively and immediately, Sarah is now well and growing again. WE did that because we know her, have seen her, some have touched her, and all have loved her. The future may not be so fortunate for many of the unborn, un-touched, and un-loved, and un-seen child.

Side comments on Sarah Palin: Many people have a low opinion on her lack of experience. Put yourself in her position and consider the opportunities you were given by others who trust you before you took on ANY jobs or positions. I have been there when I first graduated from college. From the jobs I had. From being a parent the first time around. I had no experience in any of these life responsibilities. And yet, someone had given me that chance. She is a brave woman, and I hope that her future will be bright, and for her to show others of her capability as she continue to do great things for the people of Alaska.

No comments: