Friday, November 14, 2008

November Fourteen

Constantly changing plans ...

As most of you know or have read in my previous blog, Jan and I were planning to be home for the entire month of December. Well, I just received an email from my Texas company management requesting that I extend my work here under the current contract till mid January. We have medical appointments, made plans to babysit Paddy, and a few other things, but that all is about to fall by the wayside.

So, in the last couple of hours we've been busy trying to decide what to do next. I think we will fly home for Thanksgiving, leaving on TG day, and go on with the plan to have TG dinner on Sunday. Then on Monday December 1, I'll see if I can schedule one of the doctor's appointment initially scheduled for December 3.

I think I am supposed to be sedated for the Monday procedure, so, we'll probably plan to fly back to Denver on Tuesday, December 2.

On Friday December 19, we'll begin our trek home (driving) for the Christmas holidays, and be in Dallas until January 2, driving back to Denver that weekend.

Wow, what a day. This "change" will impact many of your plans and I am so sorry for doing all this to yall, especially for you, Mel and Teddy.

1 comment:

The Nugen's said...

Don't worry about us! We have a great babysitter and you have enough to worry about. Will this effect your Texas status though?? Jan, I will change your dental appointment for you.